In case you didn't know, my beautiful mom has her own Mary Kay business that she started after she retired from teaching. Mary Kay is a great company that sells cosmetics and skin care products. I've used their cosmetics since I was allowed to wear makeup and used the skin care products before that. Actually, when I was really little, Mom sold Mary Kay and I used to steal the samples for my own personal makeovers. So basically I've been using it forever!
I did my own makeup for my wedding using Mary Kay products. (Ok, I had a little help from the bff.) But it turned out beautiful!
My mom has been using Mary Kay since she was in her twenties and has amazing skin.
My Grandma Frank has been using Mary Kay products for 35 years.
A few great gift ideas:
1. Mascara (starting at $10)
2. A Lash Love mascara, Oil Free Eye Remover, and eye lash curler set ($30)
3. An eye shadow ($6.50) or eye shadow with applicator ($9)
4. A lip color (either a lipstick, liquid lip color, or lip gloss) ($13)
5. Lip color + lip liner pencil ($23)
6. Hand cream ($10) or Satin Hands Luxury Set ($34)
7. Satin Lips Set ($18)
8. Mint Bliss Energizing Foot Lotion for feet and legs ($10)
9. A fragrance (starting at $25)
10. Professional makeup brush collection ($45)
There are even great products for teens and tweens!
My mom, Kaye Voth is a true consultant and excited to help you pick the perfect gift for your loved one...or yourself! She offers free shipping and gift wrapping. She has many customers all over the United States!
So here is the GIVEAWAY! We are giving away one NouriShine Lip Gloss in the winner's color choice!
So here's what you do:
1. Become a follower of this blog
2. Go over to the site: www.marykay.com/kayevoth and browse around
3. Come back and comment with your favorite product!
4. For an extra entry, advertise this giveaway on Facebook or your blog! (Make a separate comment for each entry)
Check it out! You can also give my mom, Kaye Voth a call at 573.433.9598
Winner will be announced next week! Happy Shopping!