Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wedding weekend in St. Louis


Only seven short years ago, I had just started my freshman year at KU. (This makes me feel soo old!) I lived in a four person suite in Ellsworth Hall, with one of my best friends, Kerry, and two other girls. This past weekend, Kerry and I went to St. Louis to watch one of them tie the knot. Mary Grace and Jose have been together for nine years. Nine! (I don't think we are counting month they briefly broke up freshman year...it was dramatic.) We love Mary Grace and have always loved Jose as well. I always knew they would get married. 

I forgot my camera...so pardon my phone photos and instagrams. The filters look so cute on instagram...and so bad everywhere else.

Check out this beautiful church! And that amazing dress.


Kerry and I.



With the newlyweds!


The wedding was beautiful and so much fun. There was even a super sweet flash mob. We practiced in the hotel while we were getting ready. (Waiting for the  YouTube video on that one!)

On the way back to Kansas City, we had to stop at Cracker Barrel. Because that is just down home goodness.



Congratulations Mary Grace and Jose! We are so excited for you guys and know that you will have an amazing life together!


No comments:

Post a Comment