Caleb was out of town for a few days last week. And I made a batch of chicken salad and ate it for dinner a couple nights. And it was delicious. Secret about me: sometimes I like being home alone. Not for long. And it helped that I worked all the days he was gone. But sometimes I just like doing whatever I want and not cooking or cleaning (or feeling guilty about not cleaning).
What I did while home alone:
1. Ate popcorn and M&Ms for dinner one night.
2. Watched "Valentine's Day." That is such a darn cute movie. I do love me some Bradley Cooper.
3. Do excessive skin care. Exfoliation, creams, lotions, rubbing lemon cuticle cream into my nails. And Biore strips on my nose. Those things are addictive: I love seeing the plugs of dirt that come out of my skin. Gross, but awesome.
5. Listened to the Glee station on Pandora. Really loudly.
6. Watched hours of Cupcake Wars.
7. I still slept on the right side of the bed. Habit.
Caleb came home yesterday and I was so happy to see him. A little jealous that he got to see baby George though.
Sometimes alone time makes me appreciate him more! (Just a little mush for your Monday morning!)