Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye, 5200! You can keep your snot.

Have I mentioned that I loved my job in Tennessee? It was awesome. Not the butt wiping, snot sucking, drug dealing, and restraint charting parts. But the people I worked with. They made it great. And I will always love them. (Oh, I didn't always hate the patients either. Just sometimes.) On my last day they threw a little going-away shin dig for me and another coworker who is moving to North Carolina, Cecile. It was pretty sweet.

Pizza par-tay!


The cake: super awesome. Thanks Stacey!


Cecile and I. There may or may not have been tears involved.


Tammy and I. I know you were the party instigator. I love this woman.


Loved my coworkers! Niki, you look amazing. Something was obviously hilarious.


5200 (and 5300) you will be sorely missed! You guys really are the best!

1 comment:

  1. But I'm glad you're home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete