Nine things that happened this past week:
1. I went to the gym. Once.
2. We went to a new church with our friends Angela and David. We liked it, but we miss Westside.
3. I fulfilled my January goals for cleaning.
4. We watched Despicable Me. Twice.
5. I cooked. Once.
6. I worked. Every single day. Some days were classes. But no days were free.
7. I got an awesome paycheck. Because of all the working.
8. Target stopped carrying my favorite yogurt. I hope its because of all the blizzards up north and they just didn't get the shipment in.
9. Caleb got a new CAR! Its a 2008 Acura RDX. He is crazy excited. He wanted to go on a road trip to Kansas next week and then remembered we have to work. To pay for the new car. Ha. But he is super stoked! I bet everyone he works with is happy because now he will stop talking about looking for a new car. I am also happy about this.
And finally, here is a super cute pic of my adorable nephew George that my mother in law sent to me.
Ok I'm off to bed. To rest up for a weekend of work. Happy Weekend! Lemon out.