Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What a good Kiewit wife looks like.

Hey friends, I just had to post a couple pics of Kiewit's family day on Saturday. The power plant is almost finished and they invited everyone to check it out! Somehow I got roped into volunteering. But I did get a radio. And I talked on it. Which probably annoyed everyone. But I don't really care. I also got to drive a caboda (I don't even know how to spell that word), which is like a golf cart but used for more serious things. Like carrying supplies. I used it to give myself a tour of the plant.



All the volunteers, looking very patriotic. Except me, because I volunteered to take this photo.


The Black Family, looking awesome in their matching attire. It was game day, people.


My husband built this. It's kind of a big deal.


In related news, we are probably going to be here through the spring. *Probably.* Because even though the plant is built, they have to make sure everything runs smoothly before the project is over. Not gonna lie, I was a little bummed because I was hoping to be back home for the holidays. But that's ok. You officially have several more months to visit us in the great state of Tennessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment